Sunday, February 15, 2015

Spring Means One Thing...

Other than warmer, drier weather, flowers blooming, birds chirping, and the sun being up before 8:00. It's time for a ton of baby projects! And I mean a ton! Today was actually our friend's baby shower, but unfortunately work got in the way and prevented me from making the trip back home (which is probably a good thing- the latest storm would have probably been a blizzard with my luck). However, I do have some pictures of the card I made for her:
After spending longer than normal on card layout and design, I decided to go with a design similar to another part of her gift (more pictures to follow. Eventually.) and came up with this. It doesn't fold up quite as nicely as I'd like, but that's because I kind of went pop-dot happy on the inside:
Each little design is pieced together, including the little pacifier in the corner that you can't see too well. Then there is a little blank space to write a little note to the new mommy-to-be!
(So Cari, if you're reading this, I'm so sorry I couldn't be there with you today, and I hope it was a great day! Also, expect a package in the coming weeks, hopefully before Baby gets here! Miss you and I'm definitely looking forward to visiting this summer and meeting the little guy!)
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment