Monday, February 13, 2012

"The Perfect Match" Card

Here is another Valentine's Day card we made. I don't know if it will arrive at its destination before this is posted, so I don't want to give too much away. I'm pretty sure it's obvious who is this one is for! Anyway, as you can tell, there are two sock monkeys that are holding a heart. The monkeys pop out of the card the slightest bit, which may be hard to tell. The inside of the card says, "Happy Valentine's Day to a couple who has found their perfect match!". I couldn't figure out what to write in the middle, so I took the 'matching sock' route. I hope you enjoy it!


This first one is a picture of the card laying down. It was the only way I could get it to stay somewhat closed. Sorry about the picture. Not the best...

This is a picture of the card partially open. The inside isn't all that good, so I didn't want to show it. However, you can see how the monkeys pop out a little.
Hope everyone has a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment