Anyway, since we're trying to get back in the groove, today's post is different than our usual posts. This is what we had for dinner tonight, and it was just so good, we had to share!
Here's how we did it:
1. We cooked 3 large chicken breasts and then cut them into chunks. Some people shred theirs, it's more of a personal preference.
2. As the chicken is cooking, start cooking the pasta shells. We didn't stir them too often, so they wouldn't break. (We cooked about 20 shells, but had enough dip leftover to fill another 4-5 shells)
3. As the chicken and shells are cooking, we mixed together the rest of the ingredients:
* 8 ounces (1 box) cream cheese, softened (we used reduced fat cream cheese)
* 1/4 cup both ranch dressing and plain Greek yogurt
* 1/2 cup both buffalo sauce and shredded mozzarella cheese (more or less cheese...)
4. Once the chicken is cooked, mix it in with the buffalo mixture. Take the mixture and begin filling your shells. Place them in a greased dish, keeping some room, just so everything gets warms evenly. When all of the shells are full, bake in an oven preheated to 350 degrees for 20 minutes, or until the cheese is melty.
5. Enjoy! We had three each, but I'm sure a few more could have been devoured. We needed to save some for tomorrow's lunch!
Well, I totally recommend making this dish! It is so good! And now it's time to get ready for another work week! Thanks for stopping by!