Tuesday, February 11, 2014

A Superhero Get Well

Good morning! We hope you are having a great day so far. After our weekend "snow storm" (meaning four inches of slushy snow), our rainy winter season is starting. It's supposed to be rainy and windy all week. At the moment, not so much. But with the winter season, comes flu season. Today's card is one I put together for Boy, who has been stuck with the flu for the last week or so. I was inspired by his fondness of Batman (and maybe a little inspiration from all the superhero party supplies we've made over the last week.)
How cute is he?! I'm so happy with the way the little guy looks. The eyes are a little big, but oh well. The hardest part of the card was trying to figure out what to write. That's always the biggest problem. I settled on the outside reading "holy smokes, Batman" and the inside reading "it's about time you felt better!"
Unfortunately, I glued down the inside pieces before figuring out what to write, so I had to write it out by hand, and of course, I messed it up a bit. Oh well, hopefully he'll appreciate it, even though he is definitely not a card person.
Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. Can you send me directions on how to make this Batman get well card. Or if you make them and sell them. I have a little 10 year old boy that goes to our church who just had cancers removed from his brain and his favorite character is Batman. I would love to send him this one from my 4 year old daughter. My facebook name is sherle pollard araujo...or email is sherlea777@att.net. Need asap...Thank you so much

    ReplyDelete