Monday, August 29, 2016

Getting Ready to Head Back to School

It's that time of year again, when the temperatures drop 20 degrees in a day, the leaves start to change colors, and the little (and big) kiddos head back to school. Most of our teacher friends have already gone back to school or will this week. Luckily, we still have another week and a half before our new school year starts. In honor of the new year, I decided to make a banner to mark the occasion (because, why not?!)
I was inspired by another chalkboard banner I was working on and thought a school one would be perfect (of course!) To add some special touches, the heart has been glittered and I added some tissue paper fringe, since glitter and fringe make everything better- even the first-day-of-school jitters! I think it's pretty awesome, even if I've already gotten a complaint or two about it. It was totally understandable, though. He's just not quite ready for school to start and would much rather have it be summer all year!
*Also, FREE to any teacher or staff member who might want a banner to decorate their space this year!!*
Thanks for stopping by this morning! Have a fantastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment