Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Welcome, Little One!

Good morning! I've been a little quiet around here. I know, I know. I say it ever time that I'm going to post more frequently. And then never do. (Although 3 weeks is more frequent than normal!!) There just isn't enough hours in the day to get everything done! I can't seem to even finish the little things in time...
Anyway, one thing I did get done in time was a new baby gift for a Little One who's making her appearance any day now! (Hopefully she's punctual!!) My new, go-to "New Baby" gift are baby blocks counting months and years in Baby's life.
These personalized blocks are perfect for the monthly pictures that have become so popular. I went with a pink and gray critter scheme to match the nursery (or at least I hope it does...) The gator is a 'tribute' to her mom's past- I couldn't find any animal riding a bike ;) And, of course, there is a matching card to complete the gift.
Until next time, thanks for looking and have a great day!


1 comment: