Friday, October 14, 2011

Halloween Projects

We spent the day working on some Halloween projects. The morning was spent making some chocolates with Mom. She's pretty good at it- somehow she knows all of the secrets. We were afraid that the morning would use up all of our "productive" time, but pushed through. We finished some fall cards up, including two new Halloween cards, and started another Christmas present. The present is going to be so cute- I'm a little jealous!! I want to make one for myself!! Anyway, here are the two Halloween cards we worked on today!! I think the second one needs some tweaking. I'm not totally happy with how it came out.
 I saw this little guy and wanted to use him on something!! I don't want to give too much away...


I like the idea of this one- how it looks somewhat "classy", yet fun at the same time. I don't know if you can tell, but the middle square pops out a little, too!



No comments:

Post a Comment