Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Hey Hunny!

Good morning! We hope everyone has a wonderful long weekend, and are now looking forward to the shortened work week. Today's project is another Valentine's Day project, which would be perfect for a sweetie at any age!
This shaped card features little ol' Pooh Bear! He's just so cute and cuddly! And of course, we had to add a little honey bee. The two images have been layered, so they pop out of the card. It's a little hard to tell, but the two white pieces have been embossed, as well. It's such an easy way to add another dimension to a paper craft. The inside of the card is below:
How well does that go with the card?! (I felt so clever when I realized it would be a perfect saying for a Pooh card) Actually, it would have worked better if I wrote it how I planned. It was supposed to say "Will you bee my hunny?" Oh well. And 'hunny' is not spelled wrong, per se. It is how Pooh Bear spells it. (For the longest time, I thought that was the correct way to spell it...)
Well, that's all for today. Thank you for stopping by and hope everyone has a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment