Today's project is one of those "let me catch up on past seasons of tv shows" projects. It's a little time consuming, but definitely worth it!
We usually use Styrofoam wreath forms, but for this one, used a wire form. And about 3 rolls of tulle. We cut the tulle at 6 inches and knotted them around three of the rings on the form. You probably don't need to use that much, but I like the really full look. We then used some coordinating ribbon on the last ring. Finally, we knotted ribbon through the eggs and tied them around. It doesn't look like it in the picture, but it is one extra-poofy wreath. It takes up about half of our front door!