Thursday, June 25, 2015

Happy 1/2 Way to Christmas!

Good morning! I hope everyone is having a great week- I know I am! Nothing planned or anything, but a good week, nonetheless! I did receive the best compliment from a customer about yesterday's invitations, which has left a huge smile on my face, though, so I guess that's always good!
Anyway, today's project is celebrating the fact that today is indeed 6 months till Christmas! (but who's counting?! Oh, wait, I am!!) To start my holiday planning, I designed a few treat bags for the upcoming holiday season:
How cute are these two?! I've been trying to come up with some more gingerbread-themed projects for this year. Maybe some cookies in these? We'll see! I'm just hoping that I get everything done in time this year! The next two pictures are of each of the bags up close:
I added a little glitter to each of the bags as their "frosting". I was contemplating adding some to the white outline, but I didn't want to ruin them, since it was already placed on the bags. Next time! And a little more sparkle, on their bows!
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day and here's to hoping everything gets done in the next six months! Come back tomorrow for  (hopefully) a new project I was asked to work on!

No comments:

Post a Comment