Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Ooh, La La!

Oh, my! It has been quite a while since I've posted here. It has been quite a busy month and a half. After Baby came along (luckiest Auntie, ever!), parentals visiting, and the last month of school, it didn't leave much time for crafting. I was fortunate to get some time to craft, but never as much I'd like, of course! Now that summer is here, I have gotten more done in the last two days than in the last two months combined! I am currently working on a few orders and a lot more new projects to list. One of these days, this hard work will pay off, I'm sure of it! I wasn't sure which one to start with, so I decided to go with an invitation I was asked to design a while back. This was for a repeat customer who is having a pink Parisian-themed party for her daughter:
 This is what I came up with. I figured that every little Parisian princess would love the color pink, lace, and sparkle, so I went with it! The inside is double-sided and printed to look like the inside of a passport.
The left is the side that is designed to look like the passport, with a die-cut Eiffel Tower. The right side has all of the party information. And it is all tied together with the scroll design on both sides. Needless to say, my French is a little c-rusty (get it? Like the bread). Or, should I say, non-existent. I'm pretty sure the words are all spelled correctly!
Thanks for stopping by! Stop by tomorrow for a sneak peak at the new line of items we've been working on!

No comments:

Post a Comment