Friday, December 9, 2011

*Merry & Bright*

Yesterday's Answer: Frostbite!

Today’s post is another holiday card. This is one of my favorites. We got the light brads a few years back and I had all these ideas for how to use them, but never got around to it. This time, I did! So, needless to say, the lights are all brads. There is a little jingle bell in the middle of the bow, too. I decided to use white ribbon because all of the paper was kind of dark, in my opinion. I was going to write something on the front, but decided against it because I thought it wouldn’t look good on the dark red. So, instead, the inside says, “May your holidays be merry and bright!” The envelope has a string on lights along the flap, to go along with the design.

Today's Joke: What is the most popular carol in the desert?

No comments:

Post a Comment