Tuesday, August 7, 2012

"On Your Mark, Set, Go!"

I don't know about everyone else, but this week is kind of going slow. I keep thinking it's a day later. But, it's only Tuesday. Just a thought...
Anyway, as we continue with this week full of sporting adventures, today's project is something I'm (actually) really proud of. Not that I don't love all of the other projects we do, which is why we share them. This project shows off one of my biggest accomplishments.

This is a quick, two-page scrapbook layout that is dedicated to last year's Vermont City Marathon. And boy, was it an experience! The day started rainy and cool, which is perfect running weather over 26.2 miles. All of a sudden, the clouds disappeared and the sun came out. It was a long, hot afternoon. It didn't go so well (which is why I didn't include my time!) Fortunately, we had two friends run this one with us, which always makes it better! We have finished four of them, and we are running the Seattle Marathon in November. Hopefully we'll do better, and have better weather, than this one.
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment