Thursday, May 3, 2012

Fiesta Decor- Part 4

Good morning! I hope everyone is having an excellent week so far. Only one more day till the weekend. Here is today's project:
It's a small scrapbook layout I designed. It's a little different than all of the decorations and such, but now there's a place to put some of the pictures from our fiesta on Saturday. It's a cute little 8x8" page, with space for two pictures. And, it's not a fiesta unless there are some margaritas! The picture holders perform double-duty. Not only are they a place for pictures, but they are also little pockets. I plan on writing some recipes down and putting them in the pockets. So, I guess it's like a cookbook-scrapbook! Maybe I'll do one for the other holidays, too...And the little white square?? It's a spot to do some journaling. Hopefully it will stick out less once I write in it.
That's all for today. Come back tomorrow for some sweet treats!!

No comments:

Post a Comment