Thursday, May 3, 2012

Fiesta Decor- Part 4

Good morning! I hope everyone is having an excellent week so far. Only one more day till the weekend. Here is today's project:
It's a small scrapbook layout I designed. It's a little different than all of the decorations and such, but now there's a place to put some of the pictures from our fiesta on Saturday. It's a cute little 8x8" page, with space for two pictures. And, it's not a fiesta unless there are some margaritas! The picture holders perform double-duty. Not only are they a place for pictures, but they are also little pockets. I plan on writing some recipes down and putting them in the pockets. So, I guess it's like a cookbook-scrapbook! Maybe I'll do one for the other holidays, too...And the little white square?? It's a spot to do some journaling. Hopefully it will stick out less once I write in it.
That's all for today. Come back tomorrow for some sweet treats!!

1 comment:

  1. I gained new knowledge from well written content of this blog. It is showing some different kind of strategy to keep work better and improve with every new assignment. Gracefully written blog
    ออกแบบ ห้องรับแขก

    ReplyDelete