Thursday, May 10, 2012

Another Scrapbook Page

Happy Thursday! I hope everyone is having a fantastic week! I know we are :) It has been sunny all week, (and into next week too!) It's starting to feel and smell like spring, and then this weekend it's supposed to reach 80 degrees! It's all just so exciting! Anyway, this weekend also happens to be Mother's Day. A day to celebrate the moms in our lives. Today's post is a 2-page scrapbook layout we made to celebrate the day. (Don't worry Mom, it's not your gift. That should be coming on Friday or Saturday. I don't want to give anything away.) It's a very spring-y layout, with the bright pinks and pale green. The two flowers are handmade. I wish I had sparkles to add to them, but the inked edges look nice, too. There is a little journaling pocket, as well.

 This is a picture of a flower, zoomed in. The corner flourishes are my favorite part of the layout!
That's all for today! Hope everyone has an enjoyable day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment